Here you can find best selection of beard grooming kits we can provide. You can see large variety of combined kits that include all other products that we offer so take a look at products and prices and choose which you like best.
Besides these beard grooming kits we also offer these grooming products:
- Beard Oils
- Beard Balms
- Mustache Waxes
- Beard Brushes
- Beard Combs
- Beard and Mustache Scissors
- Beard and Mustache Trimmers
Beard Growing Tips
Growing your Beard
To grow a really epic beard main thing is to be patient. As all things in life for something great takes time so it is with beards.
If you want to have nice beard you have to keep it growing at least 4-6 weeks without cutting or trimming because some hairs grow faster than others so keep that in mind and leave it so that way you can style it later and everything will be nice and even.
For best health and look of your beard use some of beard growth products that you can find here.
People are not all the same and with that said also not every beard looks good on everyone. You need to choose the type of beard that you want depending on your head shape.
Some will look better with stubble, others with full beard, goatee, van dyke, balbo, verdi, dutch there are many of them out there so make sure you check that out to see what would be best look for you and match it to your face.
How to Trimm Beard
Every beard needs to be trimmed to keep it`s nice shape so it depends if you want to keep it short or let longer beard.
If you are just starting and let your beard to grow a little, when you pass that itchy phase if you did not touch that beard then it will look a bit untidy so just trim upper cheeks, mustache lip and neckline but if you plan to have longer beard then let it grow.
For longer beards wait at least month before trimming.
Read Also: What is the Best Beard Trimmer
Trimming longer beards:
• Comb your beard: First of all comb your beard to get nice and even spread of hair in one direction so comb everything even mustache and bottom of your beard.
• For even cut use trimmer: For trimming your beard with Beard Trimmer first start with longer settings just to make sure you don’t cut too much. Longer settings are for overall trimming and for fading beard with your neck and cheeks go with lower settings but be more careful so you don’t cut too much. Get your Beard Trimmer here!
• For detailing use scissors: Everyone needs to have nice and quality pair of scissors as that will pay out on the long run. You don’t want to go through hassle with some lame scissors that don’t cut and pull your hair so get a pair of nice ones so you can shape your beard and mustache better.
• Finish your beard care with Beard Oil or Beard Balm: This will keep your beard strong and healthy and moisturize your skin at the same time. Remember besides you have great beard you still have skin under that that needs conditioning.Check our Beard Oils and Beard Balms.
Wash your beard regularly especially when you just started to grow your beard as trapped food and skin cells can cause itchiness so make sure it is clean and you won’t have any problems.
Make sure you regularly use some of beard growth products like Beard Oil and Beard Balm and Conditioner to make it strong and healthy and of course to look epic! You can use balms with some scent or if you prefer not to have any scent on your beard then you have wide range of balms without any scent.